Friday, February 8, 2013


Earthen Angel Messenger/ what’s in a name

     I came up with the name Earth Angel a few years ago, as a name for a cosmetics business, but then I thought it would be a great name for several other entities including a ministry. At that time I felt that I understood my purpose in life more clearly and I wanted to speak to young women about self esteem and loving themselves. I didn’t quite know what to do to get started and I didn’t put forth any effort in finding out because I still didn’t have the confidence I needed. I always have good ideas in my head, but it seems that’s as far as they get. At this time in my life I’m trying to change all that, so that’s one reason why I decided to start this blog. The name now is Earthen Angel Messenger. I will share stories about some of my childhood and adulthood experiences and what I’ve learned from them with young, middle age, and older women alike in hope that I may help build the self esteem and character of timid and fearful girls and women to help bring out their beauty and bravery that they hold deep within themselves and know that we all may not be worthy of God, but we have his grace and mercy and unconditional love upon us, and We must know that we are worthy of the next human being that we should be walking beside and not behind.
 Definition of Earthen Angel:
 Webster’s New World College Dictionary: 
 Earthen – 1) made of earth

 Angel – 2)a guiding spirit or influence. 
 4)a person regarded as beautiful, good
 or innocent as an angel.
 My definition: 
Earthen Angel – 1) a positive guiding person, spirit, or influence of the earth that shines light on others.





No comments:

Post a Comment